"Hard Work Changes Things..."
...Coach Joe Bill Dixon
Directions to Pettit’s Campground (Blair Bridge)
From St. Louis
◦ Take West I-44 to Rolla
◦ In Rolla, take US Hwy 63 south towards Cabool
◦ In Cabool, follow US Hwy 63 south toward West Plains
From West Plains
◦ Turn right onto Hwy K (across from Huddle House)
◦ Travel 10 miles to Pottersville
◦ Shortly after Pottersville (about one mile) turn right onto KK Highway
◦ Once you are on KK, you will go about 10 miles and KK will end
◦ Continue on County Road 354 for about 1 mile
◦ Cross bridge, campground is on the left
From Springfield Missouri
◦ Take Hwy 60 East towards Mansfield
◦ At Mansfield take Hwy 5 South towards Ava
◦ Continue south on Hwy 5 through Ava towards Gainesville
◦ At Gainesville turn left at the stop light onto Hwy 160(going east)
◦ Once you cross the bridge at Tecumseh, go up the hill and turn left onto PP Hwy
◦ Go about 5 miles until the stop sign, turn left onto H Hwy
◦ Continue north for 100 yards, turn right onto County Road 354
◦ To reach the campground, continue down the County Road campground is on the right before you cross the bridge
Camp Trinity Directions
Go to www.camptrinity.org Click on the google maps icon under "contact us" to get specific directions from your location.
Spread the word.
Like us on Facebook!
© 2012 Dixon Camps LLC